Infant massage is a tool for early connection and brain development.
- Improves communication in your baby’s first language – touch – their most developed sense at birth
- Strengthens and enhances the parent/baby relationship and bonding time
- Promotes and optimizes baby’s brain and self regulation development
- Research proven to help improve quality of baby’s sleep, and thus parent’s too!
- Excellent for fathers & mothers to develop & deepen secure attachment with their baby
- Reduces the symptoms of colic, gas and teething pain (research proven!)
- Relaxes and lowers stress – for both babies and parents
- Provides additional ways to respond to your baby’s cues with nurturing parenting skills
- Confidence building through cultivating and practicing attuned parenting
- Learn ways to adapt the massage to your growing child’s needs to communicate for years to come
Contact me to set up a private or small group session. Skype instruction is available.